Our late-phase facility focuses on phase II, III, and IV clinical studies. It was established in 1995 and specializes in outpatient studies focusing on treatments for diabetes and its related complications including dyslipidemia, obesity, hypertension, neuropathy and metabolic syndrome as well as osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, arthritis and men’s and women’s health studies.
Our early-phase unit opened in 2004 and is a seven bed, dedicated in-patient unit focusing on phase I and early phase II clinical studies. Many of these studies involve the newest research in diabetes including islet cell regeneration and preservation, nerve regeneration for diabetic neuropathy and continuous glucose monitoring.
- A dedicated on-site staff including two RNs, a senior coordinator, research assistant and administrative support and ten on-call RN’s who are available 24/7 to support the early-phase unit.
- Six clinical investigators to support both our early-phase unit and our late-phase unit, with two clinical investigators on site every weekday and at least one on-call physician available 24/7.
We provide high quality care in a comfortable, professional and confidential environment while presenting accurate and timely data to our sponsors.
Why are we different than other research organizations?
- We have long-standing relationships with many Central IRBs which allow for quick study starts.
- We are consistently a high enrolling site… enrolling quickly while maintaining high retention rates.
- We have a dedicated on-site recruiting team, QA/QC team and regulatory team.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining an organized, welcoming and caring environment for both our study participants as well as our monitors, auditors and visitors.
- We are a centralized clinical trial organization with one contact, simplified, timely contract and budget negotiations.
- Our early-phase unit, supported by our “around-the-clock” nursing staff provides us with the capability to perform PK, frequent blood draws and frequent blood glucose monitoring – all of which are often major components of early phase clinical studies.
- We have a patient database of over 11,000 with the capability to conduct a wide variety of queries based on many different characteristics including disease state, age, gender, and concurrent medications.
Interested in obtaining more information about our clinic? Call (925) 930-7267 today!